Airy Exposed Seams Sweater - Black
An easy, boxy shape with narrow raglan sleeves, a crewneck and a comfortable roomy fit. Ribbed detailing along neck, cuffs and the notched high-low hem. An incredibly lightweight layering knit made from an airy alpaca-merino yarn.
- Color: Black
- 40% Baby Alpaca, 40% Lana Merino, 17% Nylon GRS, 3% Elastan
- XS, S, M, L
- Julie is 5'9" and wearing a S
- Hand wash cold, lay flat to dry. Do not tumble dry. Can be dry cleaned.
- Please note, fine and soft wools, of even a high quality grade, can still be susceptible to slight pilling. If pilling occurs, you can remove them using a sweater stone or sweater shaver.
An extremely light, airy yarn that is silky soft and packs warmth, without the bulk. Temperature regulating, odor resistant, moisture wicking. This material makes for a great layering piece.
This sweater features a relaxed fit. We recommend taking your normal top size. The length is measured from the center front to the bottom hem.
- XS – Bust: 48”, Sleeves: 24”, Front Length: 23”, Back Length: 25"
- S – Bust: 49”, Sleeves: 24.5”, Front Length: 23.5”, Back Length: 25.5"
- M – Bust: 50”, Sleeves: 25”, Front Length: 24”, Back Length: 26"
- L – Bust: 51”, Sleeves: 25.5”, Front Length: 24.5”, Back Length: 26.5"
- XL – Bust: 52”, Sleeves: 26”, Front Length: 25”, Back Length: 27"
Full priced items can be returned for a store credit, exchange or refund.
Items purchased with a discount code can be returned for store credit or exchange only (except for early sale access discount code orders, which are final sale).